Cat or Dog?

Discussion in 'Pets' started by pro2A, Jul 11, 2009.

?

Cat or Dog?

1. Cat

38.9%
  2. Dog

61.1%
  1. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

Which is better? I've grown up with dogs and have nothing against them, but my cat has made me realize I really don't hate them. Cat's FTW :)

Discuss...

Last edited: Jul 11, 2009

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I like both actually. I like to have a cat and a dog. Right now I only have a cat though. My dog died last year unfortuneatly. I can't wait till I get my own house and yard in the future so I can get a new dog. A dog just wouldn't be feasible in an apartment.

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'm with Smelnick, I like them both equally. While dogs are more affectionate cats are more independent. That's not to say that dogs aren't independent and cats aren't affectionate.

Both are loved by me, and I can't pick just one.

4. pro2A

pro2A Hell, It's about time!

*sighs* you're supposed to pick one or the other. I like them both too, but still picked a cat over a dog.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

It's like trying to choose one child over the other - I can't! I'd rather DIE than pick either cat or dog. lul

6. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

I did pick one. I picked cat, because that's the only one I can feasibly have right now. Sorry, should have been clearer =P

7. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

I voted dog, I don't like cats, they alwasy seem to hurt me somehow, I've been bitten, and scratched by cats and neither of those is any fun, while I've never had a dog bite me or hurt me in any way other than them stepping on my feet.

8. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

Cats. They're more independent and don't require half the attention a dog does. Plus when I was a kid, my dads dog jumped on me and pinned me down :shake:

Mihael_langley likes this.
  9. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Dogs all the way! I love them, though I've never owned one, or a cat for that matter. Cats are evil. This doesn't mean I don't like them, however. I prefer dogs.

woof.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Dogs, because they are playful and thanks to them you can get fit, you know walking the dog.