• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cat Island

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
While I love cats I don't think I would like to live somewhere overrun with them. It would be crazy having this many semi feral felines around all the time or any animal. These people love them though and wouldn't mind seeing it but if you do decide to go there don't bring your dog, they are banned. Never realized a place like this existed.

Welcome to Cat Island - the Japanese fishing village where felines far outnumber the human population | Mail Online

Last edited:

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
My goodness, I absolutely loathe cats lol. I wonder if anyone would just bring a dog there for the fun of it. lol

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
I stand corrected. I always thought India is the place I want to visit least in the world. This place takes first prize for me on places to never even go near.

My goodness, I absolutely loathe cats lol. I wonder if anyone would just bring a dog there for the fun of it. lol
Imagine taking a dog like recently deceased Giant George there? That would make me want to go there, maybe. Or at least sit on a boat and watch the havoc. :lol:

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If they did I bet the dog wouldn't last long. I bet the people there would kill it.