• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cat burglar stealing socks

thealigator

Registered Member
New Zealand 'cat burglar' caught stealing men's underwear

A nocturnal "cat burglar" has been stealing dozens of socks and men's underwear in New Zealand.
In two months, six-year-old Tonkinese cat Brigit from Hamilton city brought back 11 pairs of underpants and more than 50 socks.

Her owner, Sarah Nathan, has documented her feline's strange obsession on a widely shared Facebook post.
"Now it's getting silly. Someone must be missing this stuff,"
Source: BBC News

This is the sort of story that relly makes me wish Cats could talk or that we could understand a cats mind. Brigit must have a good reason in her mind why she is doing this and I would love to know what it is :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Ha ha, we use to have a dog that would steel people's shoes and random stuff. The sheriff caught him once and locked him up but he made his escaped. We helped him get out of town. We found him a safer place to live.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Millz Bathroom Wall 5
Mirage Pets 6
dDave School 12
Blur Ideas & Support 8
Pepper Pets 6