Castro near death?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kidd, Dec 15, 2006.

1. Kidd

Kidd Guest

Finally...

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Please cite your source or give us a link.

This is fairly old news, but good news nonetheless.

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Bush needs to grow up in my opinion. Cuba is willing to talk and they blow them off. -.- So what if they are communist? That's there choice. From what I understand, it's quite nice in Cuba...

Grrr. Bush needs to get out of office.

4. Redem

Redem Guest

Well you see it's a bit more complicated girl, see Castro been in power since the late 50's, think about it! nobody can democracticly stay in power 40 years! You see their is virtually zero freedom of speech in Cuba and I think they used (not sure they still do it) to bust on gay people in jail.

5. deltabtry

deltabtry Guest

Damn this guy is a diehard...he aint dead yet?

6. Fresh

Fresh Aw, Here It Goes!

On the news I heard he has cancer and they say he wont live past 2007.

7. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

He is ought to die somewhere near January. It is taking him ages to die. He had operation ages ago. i knew people who died 10 days after a operation of cancer. But 6 months..that's a lot.

8. lavoidgaskins

lavoidgaskins Registered Member

Sadly you seemed to have used the right word there. He's been in power for so long, it's not even funny.

9. Kyo_Muramasa

Kyo_Muramasa Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n

It takes longer for the wrong to die than the good. With that said it may take awhile, but give it time, and he shall die off. Who knows the outcome of the of his Death anyway and how Cuba will come to prosper.

10. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

It is better to die now than suffer for all the months you have remaining left