• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Castle in the sky

Vegito728

Registered Member
Has anybody seen this movie and was it any good? It will be on cartoonnetwork this week. It does not look as good as Princess monoke or Spirited Away.But I will see this week lol.

A

acidmix

I thought it was pretty good when I caught it on tmc. I didn't get to see all of it but it from what I saw of it I thought it was really good especially the ending. It is an old anime movie so of course don't expect anything thats state of the art.

M

MaruDashi

It's good, but it isn't as good as Princess Monoke. It's definitely not better than Howl's Moving Castle, I love that movie!

Malificus

Likes snow
It's good as Porco Rosso, and I liked that better than Spirited Away.

A

Angel03

I rented it awhile ago, I liked it, it was a cute story. I found it interesting when I heard on preview that James Vander Beek(Dawson's Creek), is in it. It seems rare that actors/actresses that I am most familar with would be in anime movies/series. It's neat when you hear that they are in a movie.

L

lilbballfrk

I LOVE THIS MOVIE. its great. the storyline is AWESOME. i loved the creativity that was put in it. it had great imagination and i would recommend this to anyone.. even for those that has already watched it.