• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Castle for sale on eBay!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I meant to post this earlier. There's an hour or so left now, and it's almost at a million dollars.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1607&item=4369637686&rd=1

The high bidder has zero feedback, but you never know. Could have registered just to bid on this as it is pretty unusual.

It looks really awesome though. I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't mind waking up in there every day! :)

doubles2004

Registered Member
hey i have been watching this item since it was put on wish i could buy it all i could afford was the disc he had in his other items of the complete inside of this masterpiece its a steal at this price the pics on the auction dont do it justice

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Realestate lists for 30 days or even more sometimes.

Just looking at the front angle, I get the urge to re-enact some Braveheart battles... if I lived in it, I don't know how I would KEEP from having battle re-enactments out front LOL! And I agree, a million dollars is a TOTAL STEAL for this. If I had a million dollars I would buy that in a heartbeat. The area is a very expensive area. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the neighbors houses cost around a million. I bet this one will skyrocket in the last few minutes though.

doubles2004

Registered Member
Green
it was put under the real estate on ebay so there listing times are longer i believe

doubles2004

Registered Member
im guessing about 1.5 mill or more but its one of them you can never tell about like andrew said in a good area you never really now what it will go for

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
I'd be scared if i was the seller on this one...the person with the high bid is new and has no feedback...could just be scewing around

doubles2004

Registered Member
Your right he could be but this place the seller is selling is awsome

doubles2004

Registered Member
Well im guessing more than the selling price but i sure thought it would go higher