cassidy is a monster

Discussion in 'Music' started by luisdaman, Mar 3, 2006.

1. luisdaman

luisdaman Guest

cassidy is a monster freestylin his album will drop in two months aint nobogy got ntn on cass freestyling

2. Blur

Blur iPimp

cassidy is madness indeed. I fuckin love his delivery, lyrics, the beats he flows on, everything. He is straight cold. Papoose is another one of my favs who have that grimey NY style.

3. sub

sub Guest

cassidy can rip on a freestyle

4. merob

merob Boom!

I hear I'm a hustler was a freestyle. His producers just added a beat for the CD. I didn't like cas. at the begining of his career, but he is a beast now. no question.

He doesn't have shit on papoose tho.

5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I like a few of is songs, but wasn't Cassidy suppost to go to prison because he commited a crime? I heard on the news he killed someone or something like that?

6. 9ten

9ten Guest

Supposedly. Never liked Cassidy from the start. I'm gonna catch a few of his new tracks, and see how good he is now. Doubt he can hold a candle to Papoose, he's just mad. :D

7. Blur

Blur iPimp

naw pap is the fuckin king, no question

8. merob

merob Boom!

Pap is better then cassidy any wyaz.
    This is a funny story. Cass, is going to jail - possibly for life - on account of murdur. however, he appeard on hot97 a while back, claiming he'd never shot anyone. He said the court case was hype for his up comming album. Something went wrong during the case, and the tables were turned on him. According to Cass, no one was shot to begin with.......

or thats just what i've heard.

besides, I have friends that said they remember him comming up. They didn't say he was fake thuggin, but they said he wasn't doing much in his projects. He was probably just a regular fuckin dude.