Cashing In!

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by wweman101, May 23, 2006.

1. wweman101

wweman101 Guest

RVD has cashed in his money in the bank suitcase. He will face John Cena at ECW One Night Stand where RVD feels "much more comfortable". I cant wait to see this. I hate John Cena and I dont really like RVD but I will be happy so see anyone take his championship away from him.
    What do you guys think about this match? ???

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I honestly think that John Cena will lose is title at ECW Last Stand. Just to make Rob Van Dam the ECW champion and create some controversy. Do I want this to happen? Hell yea will sure make things interesting. Should be interesting to see what happenes and if my predictions will happen.

3. Zombie

Zombie Guest

Its kind of funny that at another forum I'm in, They have been talking about this sence he got that money in the bank. When he said this I was waiting for it but also very suprised it happened. Cena will be booed out of the building! Hopefully he turns heel after RVD becomes Champ! An angry Cena! HAHA! I can't wait!

4. Babe_Ruth

It's really hard to figure out who's going to win because it will be at ECW Last Stand, but in the other hand I don't think that RVD is ready to become champion, so we'll have to wait and see who's going to win.

5. Escobar

Escobar Guest

I found this poster kinda weird:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/23/Vengeance06.gif

It kinda looks like Edge covered by the D there (though it just as easily could be Triple H XD), and Edge won a match today to be the number 1 contender at Vengeance...not to mention it's clearly John Cena on the other side with the WWE belt...not sure if the posters usually just show anything but if that's anything to go by I don't think RVD will win...I'm sure he'll get a title at ECW though

6. Babe_Ruth

Oh I really doubt that RVD will win, because after that match he's going to ECW full time, so obvously he'll lose, and John Cena and Edge will face each other at Vengeance for the WWE Title.

7. darkguy

darkguy Guest

There is almost no chance cena will lose the title...or at least for long. Scenario A- Cena wins like always prolly by controversy, RVD of too ecw
    Scenario B- RVD wins, changes the belt to the ecw heavyweight belt,
    and cena will get the belt back as a result of it.

Then i dont see cena losing to edge, so he'll have the belt until at least summerslam