• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

cash for IDEA

steverichards

Registered Member
Hi,
i like to know if somebody has an business idea which can prove to be very profitable, but he/she doesnt have the resourses to fund it, is there any way he can sell it to interested party and is there any web-site that supports this activity?
awaiting your educative suggestions

taiarain

Registered Member
Many businesses have the potential to be very profitable with adequate funding and competent leadership. Is there something in particular you're looking for?

steverichards

Registered Member
Basically i wanted to know if a person has a brilliant idea but not funds/resourses to make it happen , can he sell it to somebody and get cash?
is there any web site that supports this thing?
did any of you know such buyers?
please suggest.

taiarain

Registered Member
Sorry, can't help there.

I personally have three or four businesses I'd like to start "when I get rich" to service the community. I'd love to see someone who has the money start them now, but doubt it'll happen.

Penguin

Registered Member
I don't know of anywhere offhand that would buy an "idea" without it being quite developed. Whether or not you could sell your idea for big bucks would depend greatly on how good the idea is.

steverichards

Registered Member
Hi,
but if i tell the idea, then the pigeon is out of the box and its anybodys idea..........so how to negotiate the deal ?

I don't know of anywhere offhand that would buy an "idea" without it being quite developed. Whether or not you could sell your idea for big bucks would depend greatly on how good the idea is.