• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

TV Cartoon characters you can relate to

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Are there any cartoon characters out there that you can relate to?

For me, it's Lisa Simpson. I have tons of things in common with her - like her views on politics and religion; her vegetarianism; her love love of jazz (although, I'm not a die hard jazz fan) and I even played the saxophone in my high school band.

Another character I can relate with is Tina Belcher from Bob's Burgers. Her timidness and socially awkward behavior pretty much sums up my high school days.

Alta

Registered Member
Hank Hill. I can't really tell you why but I always feel that I face a lot of the same problems he does and I act very similar to him. Always dedicated to my work and never afraid to call something "asinine" such as he does. As I said it's hard for me to point out exactly what I find similar between Hank and me but nonetheless I can relate to him.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Charlie Brown. I've always related to Charlie Brown over the years.

Taliesin

Registered Member
Gonna second CO on this. It's always been Charlie Brown for me. He has that melancholy outlook on life, yet never gives up. That's me to a tee.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Gonna second CO on this. It's always been Charlie Brown for me. He has that melancholy outlook on life, yet never gives up. That's me to a tee.
That's what gets to me too. No matter what happens, and it seems the guy is always hit with bad luck, he never gives up. He always looks forward to tomorrow. I've always related to him in that sense.