• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Carnivorous Wrecks

HalfEatenSurprise

Registered Member
Err. I only titled this that because it sounded good -

The point:
Are you more carnivore or more herbivore?

As in do you prefer to eat meat over plant life - or - vice versa

I expect most are both, a ye olde omnivore, but which way do you lean? If you had to be full carni or herbi which would you opt for -

Myself - it is a tough decision, I love meat based stuff, but I also enjoy vegetables and fruit - I reckon if I really had to choose, I'd go for vegetables, because chips are brilliant, and I couldn't miss out on those - I mean it might be a case of oh-no, what a shame about the beefburgers, sausages or steak I could be havin' with them but hey ho, that's how it is isn't it...

What would you do?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I eat meat but not that much so I can't imagine just eating only meat. Don't think I could do it so I guess I would have to go with only fruit and vegetables. Hope it also would include cheese so I could have a vegetable pizza.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I eat both fairly evenly and hate everyone that tries to sway me more in one direction or another.

I love a good grilled chicken but I also love spinach, cucumbers, peaches, apples, etc.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I probably eat mostly fruits and veggies, however I do eat my required amount of protein daily. I could go maybe a day without eating meat, but that is all. If I don't eat some kind of meat my body feels like it never gets full. Sure, it will in the short term, but I have to have meat to properly fill my body up.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I eat a balance of both as well. Chicken is my favourite food so I wouldn't be able to give that up, which means I'd have to say bye to fruit & veg. With that said, I do love fruit. It's a tricky one this.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I'm vegetarian so plant side all the way for me.

Elanor

Registered Member
I think I have got a balance, but I do love meat. I couldn't not eat it. But, I also like veggies. I agree that chips are brilliant, can't beat a decent chunky chip. I am not sure I could choose between the two. If I wasn't thinking I would say carnivore all the way, but, I don't think I could eat meat exclusively. Omnivore is the way to go I think, best of both worlds.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I definitely eat more fruits, veggies, and grains than meats/dairy. I eat meat occasionally, sometimes a few times a week and sometimes zero times a week.

I eat eggs almost every day though.

Misdoubt

Registered Member
Carnivore. If I could survive only on meat like a legitimate carnivore I'd gladly do it. The stuff is just fantastic. Meats already make up most of my diet anyways.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I love both and try to eat a healthy balance. I would find it hard to give up meat, but I know I couldn't only eat meat. So I'd have to say I'd be an herbivore. I do love fruits and vegetables, so I could definitely do it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Hilander Politics & Law 3
amjhdrummer Autos 10
S NFL 1