Carnival Food

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by viLky, Apr 23, 2008.

1. viLky

viLky ykLiv

We all love going to the carnival when it rolls into town. We also all love the food! It's time to post and decide what is your favorite carnival food. Which food MUST you get when you go to the carnival? Discuss!

Whenever I go I must stop by and pick up this...:

[​IMG]

Yes, a FUNNEL CAKE! They are so good and tasty, too. I don't really like the ones with strawberries on them. It makes them soggy and wet. =P

Here are some ideas if your mind is drawing a blank:

- Funnel Cake
    - Cotton Candy
    - Snow Cones
    - Caramel Apples
    - Hamburgers/Cheeseburgers (carnival style)
    - Pizza (carnival style)
    - Nachos
    - Corn Dogs
    - Hot Pretzels
    - Ice Cream

You?

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

Aside from the fact that everything is so ridiculously overpriced at a carnival/fair, I'd say the food is really good. Funnel cakes are awesome. Turkey legs last forever. I always have at least one....thingy...of cotton candy.

I remember one time I played this game that cost 10 bucks a go, and I played it like 5 times. Realizing that now, I feel so bad....:shake:

Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  3. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I think I'd go for an icecream, especially if there was one in the last few days, it's so hot outside that you can fry your own egg on the pavement.

4. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

I love the fresh lemonade..Mmmmmm

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Definitely funnel cake. Everything else is usually pretty meh. I used to get funnel cake sundaes at Six Flags. They cost like $8 or something, but they were delicious.

6. redsoxocd

redsoxocd living on the border

COTTON CANDY I LOVEEEEEE IT!! I normally go crazy with the cotton candy and eat way to much. At my school events and at some cookouts that my family have there's like always a cotton candy machine. Lets just say....I end up eating more than anyone else...Its wicked awsome

7. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I'm not sure they have this in the states but my favorite carnival food is Beaver Tails. It's simply amazing. Not sure how they make it but it's full of sugar and to die for.

8. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

That funnel cake looks disgusting, my stomach hurts just thinking about eating something like that.:urp:

9. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Dude. It's a big donut with powdered sugar. I don't know what's not to like.

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Looks yummy to me. A bit dry, though...

It sucks that they charge such a high price for it. It probably cost all of 2 dollars to make, but they like to capitalize on people and charge $8. Those bastard! ^.^;