• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Carmageddon: Reincarnation

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
Fifteen years ago I was studying for my GCSE's and trying to find any reason not to study, thankfully a good friend showed me the wonder that was shareware and presented me with Carmageddon. Never had a game have me so hooked and make me laugh so much. It was crude, it was violent, it was nasty and it was not for the feint of heart by DAMN it was good!

Fifteen years on and Carmageddon doesn't really enter into my head until I just received an email from a friend showing me Carmageddon: Reincarnation. Very little is known at this time and barely any screenshots have released however if you missed Max Damage & Die Anna as much as I did then I would really suggest you check out and follow this site.

Last edited:

BrinkOfExistence

Registered Member
Aah i love carmageddon, been a long time since i played the first two, My favourite was the second one, TDR 2000 was good but i preferred the levels and vehicles in the second. Gotta love the suppressor also picking up a turbo and then getting pinball mode lol so much fun. I just hope they don't sacrifice gameplay for graphics and performance, carmageddon was all about having fun none of that realism crap.

orbitalcows

Registered Member
My college roommate had the original Carmageddon, so I got to play it. I don't usually like racing games, but I loved ramming other cars.

I'll glad a saw this thread because I didn't know about Carmageddon: Reincarnation.

Thanks.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Babe_Ruth Politics & Law 3
Bubbles Religion & Philosophy 10
Mirage Religion & Philosophy 0