Carlito Sighting

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by StroShow, Apr 28, 2010.

1. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

The draft definitely didn't help him out Since he couldn't even break into the weaker midcard before the draft and with all of the new Main Eventers/Higher Midcarders in Edge/Jericho/Morrison/Truth/Hart Dynasty, how will Carlito get match time? Is this the next wrestler to get released??

PS: Not that I care but I think it can end up being a good discussion.

2. Millz

Millz LGB Staff Member V.I.P.

At least Carlito is a pro on NXT or I'd fear the worst for him. I don't think he'll ever break through the glass ceiling. The ceiling has been boarded up for him.

3. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I don't think Carlito will be release, but I think he will take the role of Goldust. There, but not active in a storyline.

4. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

I honestly wouldn't be surprised that once his time on NXT is up that he might just try to find work somewhere else so he could be showcased. Though if he doesn't I honestly believe that there is nowhere for him to go and he probably will rarely see a match on RAW.

5. StroShow

StroShow The return shall be legenday! V.I.P. Lifetime

I agree Millz and I dont feel bad for Carlito one bit. He doesn't care about getting better, so why would WWE reward him when they have people like The Miz, who is consistently trying to improve?

He'd have quit a long time ago, but they brought in Primo to try and motivate him. Didn't work and now he's screwed too.

6. Shooting_Palanx

Shooting_Palanx The Rock is cooking atm..

How do you know that he doesn't to improve? Is that just an assertion, or did you read that from somewhere?

I honestly don't care for Carlito either, but considering how well he was from the get go, it's really sad to see him like this. I would have just went to TNA where I would get some more air time.

7. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

That's the thing is that people's opinions of Carlito are coming off of wrestling sites. We can't truly know what his train of thought is, or what the company thinks of him.

Think back to his IC Title run(s) and feuds with Benjamin...he's awesome in the ring, and I hope that some day some company will acknowledge that. He can still be over with the fans (he was big time as a face with his brother).

8. Shooting_Palanx

Think even further back to his debut, where he defeated Cena for the U.S. Title, you gotta admit that was one awesome debut.

9. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I wasn't particularly into it at the time, because he was literally on his first night on the show. As he continued, though, he kept on proving and proving in the ring and on the mic that he had the "it" factor.

10. Shooting_Palanx

He definitely did prove it night after night, but man those videos they kept showcasing were pretty on the ball, with the whole "I spit in the face, of people who do not want to be cool".

Who even expected Carlito to win the title? I was pretty stunned, seeing as how I was a huge fan of Cena during his rapper gimmick, and still am now.