Carlito Comes to Lucha Libre USA on August 7

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I still haven't gotten much of a chance to watch this show...it'll be nice to see Carlito somewhere, but I don't know if it will stay on the air that long.

I'd rather see him getting signed by TNA or even ROH, but no idea if they're interested in him.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I still haven't gotten much of a chance to watch this show...it'll be nice to see Carlito somewhere, but I don't know if it will stay on the air that long.

I'd rather see him getting signed by TNA or even ROH, but no idea if they're interested in him.

I'm surprised that he hasn't signed with TNA, you'd think that they would want his services.

TNA is the second biggest Wrestling company after WWE, and seeing as former stars like The Pope and Christian had a great run with them, you'd think he would try to work for them.

I'm sure there is more to it, but there's no real information out yet.

Unity

#WOKEN
Staff member
I'm surprised that he hasn't signed with TNA, you'd think that they would want his services.

TNA is the second biggest Wrestling company after WWE, and seeing as former stars like The Pope and Christian had a great run with them, you'd think he would try to work for them.

I'm sure there is more to it, but there's no real information out yet.
I'm surprised as well...with Carlito you've got a guy who's charismatic and a great in-ring talent, I don't get why I wouldn't be TNA-bound. Could be a money issue? No idea.

I still have the same thoughts with Shelton Benjamin, btw.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
It's funny that you mentioned Shelton Benjamin since last night at the WWC event, Shelton Benjamin defeated Ray Gonzalez to win the WWC Universal Title.

Carlito won at that event as well, he defeated Vampiro.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
I think this is good move for him. I mean what's the point of sticking around a promotion that's not gonna use you to the best of your ability? He was basically 'jobbing' near the end of his run with the WWE. I do hope he gets better, in terms of his health. Depression is scary, scary thing.

Kratzenkov16

Registered Member
carlito and benjamin shoukd go to tna...

i just wonder if its tna who doesnt want them...wouldnt make sense for them not too though