Carlito Comes to Lucha Libre USA on August 7

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Babe_Ruth, Jul 31, 2010.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

2. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

LLUSA is a great brand with great TV coverage from MTV2, Carlito will be among the best there, easily.

3. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I still haven't gotten much of a chance to watch this show...it'll be nice to see Carlito somewhere, but I don't know if it will stay on the air that long.

I'd rather see him getting signed by TNA or even ROH, but no idea if they're interested in him.

4. Babe_Ruth

I'm surprised that he hasn't signed with TNA, you'd think that they would want his services.

TNA is the second biggest Wrestling company after WWE, and seeing as former stars like The Pope and Christian had a great run with them, you'd think he would try to work for them.

I'm sure there is more to it, but there's no real information out yet.

5. Unity

Unity #AllTogetherNowSTL Staff Member

I'm surprised as well...with Carlito you've got a guy who's charismatic and a great in-ring talent, I don't get why I wouldn't be TNA-bound. Could be a money issue? No idea.

I still have the same thoughts with Shelton Benjamin, btw.

6. Babe_Ruth

It's funny that you mentioned Shelton Benjamin since last night at the WWC event, Shelton Benjamin defeated Ray Gonzalez to win the WWC Universal Title.

Carlito won at that event as well, he defeated Vampiro.

7. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

I think this is good move for him. I mean what's the point of sticking around a promotion that's not gonna use you to the best of your ability? He was basically 'jobbing' near the end of his run with the WWE. I do hope he gets better, in terms of his health. Depression is scary, scary thing.

8. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

carlito and benjamin shoukd go to tna...

i just wonder if its tna who doesnt want them...wouldnt make sense for them not too though

9. KSpiceFantastic

KSpiceFantastic Haters gonna hate.

I can only assume that TNA wants as many as they of the recent WWE releases as they can get, but they may just get one or two at most.

10. Kratzenkov16

Kratzenkov16 Registered Member

instead of signing orlando jordan and shannon moore maybe they should go after the ones with actual talent!