• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Carlito Caribbean Cool

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think this is worth mentioning in its own thread. I was shocked, SHOCKED, to see Carlito come out and interrupt John Cena on RAW this past Monday. It was my favorite part of the entire show to be honest.

If you didn't see it Carlito came out and confronted Cena and told him that he (Carlito) doesnt know who Sheamus is, but he's rooting for him to win the wwe title over Cena. He went on to say that the entire lockerroom is rooting for Sheamus because they as a whole are tired of Cena hogging the spotlight. This sounds more like the internet community but who's counting.

Carlito ate an FU in the process but I liked his fire and I hope this means he'll stick around. I hope that is also means WWE recognizes we're tired of Cena at the top. Carlito was saying everything that most people online are thinking and want to say. I thought it was very good.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I agree it was the only thing that I enjoyed from Raw last Monday, I was surprised and happy at the same time. I don't know if their going anywhere with this, but I hope this means that Carlito will get a bigger push then he has in recent weeks.

viLky

ykLiv
Carlito still looks depressed and unhappy. They really need to put a title on him so he can come back as the spunky happy-go-lucky guy that spit in the faces of people who didn't want to be cool. He's too emo-ish right now, and that isn't Caribbean cool.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
He needs a new gimmick in my opinion, the one that he's had since entering the WWE has worn off on people and he needs to find something different, something that will give him that edge once again.

We don't know what his work ethic is and we don't know if he's a trouble maker in the back, but there as to be a reason why this guy isn't push as a mid-carder.

Anthony1975

Registered Member
I actually liked the Carlito Caribbean Cool name he had when he first joined WWE. When he first showed up I thought he was going to be a smaller version of Scott Hall's Razor Ramon gimmick.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Small version, sorry but I got to laugh at that because it was 95% the same, if you look at his old promo's of Razor Ramon when he joined the WWF you'll see that Carlito and him have the same "gimmick" it's pretty bad in my opinion.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Eric Escobar reminds me more of Razor Ramon honestly...with about the third of the talent, lol.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.

Millz

Better Call Saul
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yeah! Same look!

The thing though is that Carlito is actually Puerto Rican and that's just how he sounds haha. Hall was faking an accent. But I guess they sound alike regardless.

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I was suprised that Carlito came out, he was probably the last dude on my mind lol....and I guess he told Cena like it is, we're bored of him and need a new face.