Carlito and Trish.

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Omega, Aug 15, 2006.

1. Omega

Omega Ω

I really really love the team of Carlito and Trish. Best couple I have ever seen in the wwe in the last five years. What does everyone say about this new found love? Also shawn this is mainly for you because you fallow wrestling close, do you know if there is real love between these two of is it just for the show?

2. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I doubt it's real, but I'll have to look around. I do have to say it is an interesting pairing however.

3. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

Damn..I am sure I know that name from somewhere else..not Wrestling

Wait..i think they were on The Amazing Race...I am not sure

They even made a great team in the show

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Hahaha, that'd be a no, dude. They weren't on the Amazing Race. Their relationship is a new storyline for the WWE.

5. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

there alright but trish is like the wwe slut on tv, shes had like 10 wrestlers lol

6. Omega

Omega Ω

XD I don't care if she is the wwe slut she is still really hott. The reason I asked about if it were real is because lita and edge are real. Also sometime when actting like there in love attracts people to one another.

7. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

no they arent real and neither are edge/lita anymore

8. Omega

Omega Ω

Well you know what I ment XD. When are they going to stop the lita edge thing is boring now.

9. shawnesty23

shawnesty23 Guest

when lita leaves wwe prolly, which is soon. what is XD anyway?

10. Omega

Omega Ω

XP its funny you should ask that because I had to ask someone. I believe I asked Blur on aim. The X is the eyes like smashed together because your laughing and the D is the mouth open from laughing.