Caricatures

Have you ever had a caricature drawn, or any related stories?

I could stand and watch them do it for hours, it looks really fun to do but difficult to master. I love to draw but I couldn't do anything like that. Me and my brother got caricatures one year at Disney land, the dude asked us our interests so he could incorporate it into the picture, but all I could think of was that I like the colour blue. So he drew me with a blue shirt on. lol.

I know someone who got really offended at theirs, which kind of defeats the purpose :lol:

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I used to get one every year with my brother as like a treat..

i love them they're fun and they're always a little toungue in cheek...

:)

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I went on holiday a few years back in 2007, to York. I actually got one done there and it's been hanging on my wall ever since. It's not high quality, as such, just done in black ink rather than colours or paint or whatever, but it's pretty good, I like it. I framed it, because it does look like me, and it makes me laugh. I'm sure some of you have even seen it on my wall when I've been in chat.

If I can remember to, I'll take a photo of it or something (I don't have a scanner) and post it.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I've always wanted to have one done, but i've never ever come across anywhere that does them. Even though I want one, i'd be kinda nervous as to how it would turn out. I know they are all in good fun, but i'd be nervous all the same.

Nixola

Boom Boom Pow!
I've never had one done before, I would really like to get one though! I wouldn't get offended because I know it's supposed to be taken lightly and it's just a bit of a joke.

My uncle has about 4 carictures on his wall of him and his GF from when they went to New York. They all look really good and really do look like them. lol