• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Careful what you say

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
My friend Lizzie was telling me about this time that she was talking to one of her new neighbors, the guy had just recently moved in, and they were talking about how difficult it was to find parking in their street. The guy said "I've already been warned about the bitch in the black Saab". Turns out the bitch in the black Saab was Lizzie. :tiptoe:

Have you ever put your foot in your mouth this way and wished you could crawl under a rock?

sunrise

aka ginger warlock
V.I.P.
I feel sorry for you friend but that is classic!

I have put my foot in it once or twice but the worse I think was in work when we had people coming in to help us out with some problems. I didn't know who they were and came off the phone with someone on their service desk, I was angry so pretty much screamed "those f**kin stupid a**holes, how the f**k did they get their f**kin jobs... jesus....", my mate asked me who I was talking about and I told him. I didn't realize they were standing one desk behind me...

shelgarr

Registered Member
I'm famous for doing it....so often that there are too many to recall. It's because I'm opinionated and like things lively. I always acknowledge it though and will apologize and wriggle myself out of trouble. It's one reason I come to forums. It's a little safer to say things because I don't have to face anyone. But you've seen that trouble brews here too. A friend recently put this up on his FB.

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." - Theodore Geisel (Dr. Seuss)

m1ssro

Registered Member
Ugh, yes, I've done this. The instance that comes to mind happened back when I was probably 13 or 14 years old. I was on a houseboat with around 5 other girls at a summer camp, and the female camp counselor did not shave her legs. It was quite noticeable too...nothing so pleasant as peach fuzz. I made the mistake of commenting on how nasty I found it to be to my friends, but when I saw them looking past me with those shocked expressions on their faces, I knew said counselor was standing right behind me. I tried to cover up for it, but just ended up stumbling over my words and making it all the more awkward.