• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

cardio tennis

shelgarr

Registered Member
It's a nationwide program that select tennis centers adopt. It involves drills and cardio work to music. I go to a class on mondays. Last night I discovered that the ex-pro played at Wimbledon!!!!! Amazing. She faced Pam Shreiber (#5) in 1978 and got creamed in the 1st round because of her nerves. Interestingly, that is the year I took tennis in high school. Part of the course we were taught which were the top players. I could never remember and it turned out Pam was one of them.

Vegito728

Registered Member
It's a nationwide program that select tennis centers adopt. It involves drills and cardio work to music. I go to a class on mondays. Last night I discovered that the ex-pro played at Wimbledon!!!!! Amazing. She faced Pam Shreiber (#5) in 1978 and got creamed in the 1st round because of her nerves. Interestingly, that is the year I took tennis in high school. Part of the course we were taught which were the top players. I could never remember and it turned out Pam was one of them.
Haha. No she got creamed because Pam Shriver was way better than she was.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Keri35 Health & Fitness 0
NellyBell Health & Fitness 7
M Health & Fitness 15
Babe_Ruth Health & Fitness 11
EllyDicious Health & Fitness 3