Car Wash Vacuum Sex?

Vegito728

Registered Member
(AP) Police say a Michigan man has been arrested after "receiving sexual favors from a vacuum" at a car wash.

The Saginaw News reports the 29-year-old Swan Creek Township man was arrested Thursday in Saginaw County's Thomas Township, about 90 miles northwest of Detroit.

Police Sgt. Gary Breidinger says a resident called to report suspicious activity at the car wash about 6:45 a.m. An officer approached on foot and caught the man in the act.

The suspect, whose name wasn't immediately released, is being held in the Saginaw County Jail.
Source: Police Arrest Mich. Man For Car Wash Vacuum Sex, Police Say Michigan Man Arrested After 'receiving Sexual Favors From A Vacuum' At Car Wash - CBS News

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Sorry, but that's just hilarious.

Oooh_snap

Living on the 0th floor
V.I.P.
Hahaha, what movie is that from? I can't remember, but apparently he watched it and thought that would be a good idea.

I mean seriously.. what made him decide to go from cleaning his car to that.. I guess $1 for a vacuum is cheaper than $10 for a prostitute..

Barbara

Ess Tii Eph Yu
V.I.P.
Hahaha, what movie is that from? I can't remember, but apparently he watched it and thought that would be a good idea.
Probably Scary Movie. Officer Doofy was the character.

Honestly if you are to damn stingy to pay for either A)A Prostitute
or B) A sex toy then use the vacuum in your own darn house.

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Goddamnit, this is exactly why Michigan is in the shape it's in, potential companies see this and they don't want to set up shop in Michigan because our residents are getting vacuum BJs in carwashes.

What about buying your own vacuum instead of going to a public car wash? Seriously, I don't care how he gets off, just leave the public tools alone! I don't want to use that after where it's been. >.<;

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
LOL @ similar threads listed below with this one:

"Do you wash your hands after..."
"The Magical vaccuum, it is Amazing"

Anyway I cannot imagine it. But I guess this is not something you'd get a video feed to explain the details. :lol:

whateverdude_09

Registered Member
whaaaaaaaaaaaat? a vacuum? i hope it didnt pop at the end...was it like a shop vac? i want to see the report for that one...and hear the dispatch call...

cop: ugh...this guy is getting a BJ from a vacuum...please advise.

Dispatch: come again?

Cop: i dont think he can...

Dispatch: no what did YOU say

cop: you heard me! guy getting head from a vacuum! please advise!

Dispatch: i dont think we have a code for that one...

Cop: what do you want me to do

Dispatch: stop and book him i guess...