• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Car Draft Interest Thread

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
With the recent interest in draft threads I was wondering how many of us would be interested in doing a car draft?

It would be snake style, for sure. With that style draft would the last position pick twice in a row? I'd like to do ten rounds but that can be debated. Since so many cars have various trims and years I'd lke to include some kind of stipulation that you can't pick different trim models but just the brand and name.

Say you want to pick the Ford Mustang. I'd like that to include all Mustangs from 1965-now and all trim models. Would you guys include specially tuned vehicles like the Saleen or Shelby Mustangs?

Is there even enough interest to do this?

Edit: Here's the list of participants so far:
DaStevez
Magnum
Kibi
Impact
HES
BigBob

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I'd be more interested in doing this if it was just current models. I'm not really into classic cars at all and I don't know much about them. But that said, I don't think I'd want to participate in this anyway, so count me out.

Impact

V.I.P.
Including classics with newer models would be a little unfair when it comes to voting stages. Although, I doubt there would be enough interest to divide them. I could possibly be interested...growing up with brothers, almost always living in a guy dominated house, and working in male dominated workplaces, I know my fair share about cars. And have favourite models and such...mainly newer cars though.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I'd be interested :) for sure

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
I think different years and models need to be included for sure, because their are simply too many that will be blanketed. For example, if someone said they like the 2010 Mustang GT, someone else won't be able to pick the 1970 Boss 429 Mustang. And their is a huge difference between the two, and I for one would feel shafted.

Of course, I feel classic cars should be included, but I think customs should be excluded. But I think the voting is the least important part so I will let you guys sort it out....

Doc

V.I.P.
I see what you mean MAg but I'm not so sure that we have enough interest to do a draft.

What a shame.

Doc

V.I.P.
Well, we do have five people. Let's discuss rules and see how it goes from there.

If everyone wants to do new cars and split up trim models and years I'm completely cool with it. I'd like to do a snake style because I haven't' participated in one of those yet. With only five people we could pick ten or more cars each, maybe even 15.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
I'd like a mix of old and new cars.

I havent played snake style so you'll have to teach me.

I think 10 cars would be best :)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Rontzeeez Hockey 2
HalfEatenSurprise Autos 9
MAgnum9987 Autos 29
MAgnum9987 Autos 150
Babe_Ruth NBA 0