• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Car bomb plot against US military base

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Raw Story said:
A Kansas man was arrested on Friday as part of an FBI sting operation in which he was plotting a suicide car bombing at Fort Riley army base in support of the Islamic State militant group, prosecutors said.
Kansas man arrested for suicide car bomb plot against US military base in support of ISIS

Not only was he arrested but another man that knew of his intentions and even gave him money to rent a storage shed to store materials to make the bomb.

Its just a matter of time before some nut pulls something off. This guy does have mental problems too, he is schizophrenic and has a bipolar disorder. There would have to be something wrong with someone that would attempt to join the military just to kill soldiers.

If found guilty, and I don't see why he shouldn't be, I hope he gets life.

Thought?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I totally agree. Anybody that would support ISIS has just got to be seriously mental. And especially if they wanna die with a bomb!
Also I think that other dude should face the same charges since he was helping that moron store the bomb parts. They both needa be in prison without parole!

Well at least they are serious retards. I mean only a serious retard would try to blow something up with 2 FBI agents. :p

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Yes the other guy should do some serious time too, he knew very well what this man had planned and did nothing to stop him, helped him. You don't help someone commit mass murder, you turn them in if you have a brain in your head.