Caption Contest

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Gamechamp, Jan 6, 2006.

1. Gamechamp

Gamechamp Registered Member

This game is well-known across message boards. The caption contest is like this: the person running it will post a picture. Everyone will have a set amount of time to provide possible captions for that picture. After the captions are provided, everyone who wishes, competing or not, PMs whoever runs the contest with a vote for who's caption they like best. One person may submit multiple captions, but the score only goes to the person if one specific caption of those is the best, even if combined that person got the most votes. Also, if you are submitting a new caption, edit the post made for that specific contest. On the day the entrydeadline comes, I will go through and put in every caption currently there. Don't want you saving captions for later posts just to get up points, ya cheater. However, posts involving conversations about the contest are allowed, just make sure to keep only one post for captions. There will be 25 pictures in all. Whoever gets the most points wins. Anyone may join at any time, even if there's only one round left. There are no actual prizes, except bragging rights. And you'll probably just take the equivilent money instead those, anyway.

The deadline for submitting captions for the current picture is Januray 9th. There is no set time that day, could be two seconds before midnight, but I will close entries on the ninth. After that, I will make a list of captions to vote for. Whichever gets the most before I count votes on January 11th is the winner of the first caption, and will get 1 point.

I may be forgetting something, and probably am with that tidal wave of text. Ask me about anything and tell me if there's a rule I should add.

Caption #1:

Attached Files:

2. RossDude

RossDude Beep

Amazing. I just posted a topic referring people to a Java game where you do the same thing. I will reply to this later with a caption idea, though.

3. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

that picture is wrong.....just wrong...

4. Gamechamp

Well, it seems that nobodies submitting any captions... maybe It wasn't a good idea. Either way, submit captions if you want.

5. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

I just submitted one Gamechamp :)

Come on everyone else!! Get your entries in - don't let me win by default!!! :lol:

6. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

:lol:

ROFLMFAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

7. yooperchick

yooperchick Registered Member

Now that I realize that I am supposed to post here and not PM my entry (LOL), here's my entry:

Princess: Now a little bit more to the right...BINGO!

8. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

"WARNING: When not in use, make sure to turn the safety switch ON, or dildo may become lethal"

9. Gamechamp

And it seems like nobody is submitting any captions... huh... whelp, anyway, I guess that means people should start voting now, we've got at least 2 competitors. The voting starts now and will end on the 16th.

Captions:

Princess: Now a little bit more to the right...BINGO!

"WARNING: When not in use, make sure to turn the safety switch ON, or dildo may become lethal"

10. LaRazaUnida

LaRazaUnida Registered Member

Wait, I have an entry! And these should also be turned into polls for the next one.

"Princess: WOW Toad! Your butt is quite firm, have you been working out?"