• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Caption Contest - WK#1

viLky

ykLiv
Hey y'all, I'm sure most of you have heard of a Caption Contest before. I thought it would be interesting to have our own! Let me explain if you don't already know: I, or somebody will be the "host" and post a image for the week. Then, you, the poster can post a funny, interesting or shocking comment on the image. After the week has ended we'll vote on the best caption and that person will be crowned the winner!

Ready to start? Here we go. First image - WK#1:

Start your captioning!

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Ronco brand sex robots: They make a shitload of sandwiches too!

viLky

ykLiv
lol - nice one. I'll compete, too.

"Husband: Honey, I got the money, let's go!
Wife: Ok, just let me saran wrap the hostage..."

kiwi

The Original Kiwi
"I'd like to use that saran wrap on her."

EXQEX9

Yep.
You need to bring a condom next time...

ExpectantlyIronic

e̳̳̺͕ͬ̓̑̂ͮͦͣ͒͒h̙ͦ̔͂?̅̂ ̾͗̑
Saran Wrap: when your fake smiles just aren't creepy enough.

EXQEX9

Yep.
How are these gonna be judged?

viLky

ykLiv
How are these gonna be judged?
I'll grab the top 3 that I find the most funny and put them in a poll. You, the people will then vote. Give it another day or so before we get the poll going.

BTW, you can enter as many as you like. Just please don't go overboard and enter 20+. =P