CaptainObvious under the microscope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hopefully you don't mind me putting you under the microscope.

Who's your favorite Dallas Cowboy of all time?

Who do you believe is the greatest running back of all time?

Who do you think is the great quarterback of all time?

Who is your favorite President of the United States of all time?

Do you enjoy talking more about politics or football?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
My favorite Cowboy of all time would be Roger Staubach. I loved that guy.

Greatest running back, I would have to say Walter Payton. Never seen anyone like him.

Greatest QB of all time, I used to always argue Dan Marino was, but I'm more and more persuaded that Joe Montana was. John Elway certainly ranks up there.

My favorite president of all time would be George Washington.

I would have to lean towards favoring discussing politics, but only slightly.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If you had a chance to sit down with President Obama for a one on one interview and you were allowed to ask three questions. What would be those questions?

If you had a chance to add or remove a rule out of football which one would you add or remove?

When it comes to sports, I'm a big what if person. So i've decided to ask you one of these questions. What if Bo Jackson never got those injuries in his career.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
First of all, who are you and what is your story?

Secondly, what's the best part of GF?
Not sure what you mean about who am I and what my story is. My name is Rob and I live in Texas. Anita invited me to this forum back in November and have been posting on here since.

I would say the community here is better and friendlier than most other communities. The lack of flaming and how well it's moderated would be the best thing about it, I'd say.
------
If you had a chance to sit down with President Obama for a one on one interview and you were allowed to ask three questions. What would be those questions?

If you had a chance to add or remove a rule out of football which one would you add or remove?

When it comes to sports, I'm a big what if person. So i've decided to ask you one of these questions. What if Bo Jackson never got those injuries in his career.
I would ask him why if he wanted the economy to bounce back why he would throw billions of dollars at it, increasing our national debt. I would ask him why he would release the information regarding the water-boarding if he wasn't intending to prosecute anyway. And I'd ask him what he means about a Supreme Court justice needing to be empathetic.

I wouldn't necessarily remove this but go back to easing up on defensive pass interference. Wrapping your arms around the guy is one thing, but incidental contact is called as interference too many times.

If Bo Jackson were never injured, I think he would have gone down in history was the best RB ever.

Last edited:

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Sultan of Sexiness?

Would you believe that someone here thought we're related? :hah:

How did Anita convince you to join?

You "disappeared" for some time then came back...on purpose or just busy with real life?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Sultan of Sexiness?
Yeah, just being goofy:p
------
Would you believe that someone here thought we're related? :hah:

Oh really? Do you know why they thought that?
------
How did Anita convince you to join?
Her and I are friends from another board. She told me about this place and decided to check it out.
------
You "disappeared" for some time then came back...on purpose or just busy with real life?
Just got really busy with work and all.
------
How oblivious are you? That's what I'm interested in :p
Some would say extremely:p

Last edited:
How does it feel to be ysabel's brother? Does she have any embarrassing habits that you'd like to share with us?

:)lol:)

What's your favourite colour?

Do you like Dire Straits?

If you could choose to live your life in any time era, which would you pick and why?

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
How does it feel to be ysabel's brother? Does she have any embarrassing habits that you'd like to share with us?

None at all. she's a great sis:D
------

What's your favourite colour?
Blue. I'm rambling due to the character limit
------
Do you like Dire Straits?
Yes, I really like Dire Straits
------
If you could choose to live your life in any time era, which would you pick and why?
My favorite time period is the American Revolution. I would have loved to have lived during that period, fighting for our country's independence.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.