• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Captain Beefheart

Etherea

Registered Member
I have just found my way into the music forum and am shocked and amazed to see no mention of the passing of Captain Beefheart! The man was a fucking icon whose popularity spanned generations! RIP my man!

Etherea

Registered Member
Yeah, I know Frank's been dead for 17 years but it's his birthday today! Happy Birthday!!!!!!

Etherea

Registered Member
Outstanding! But.... I couldn't take my eyes off his trousers (no lewd thoughts please) I had a pair very similar to those in purple. Funny what your mind conjures up from the hidden recesses at the back.

Last edited:

Tucker

Lion Rampant
If you had liked the International Army of Freaks on FB like I told you, you would have found out last week. IAF posted nothing but Captain Beefheart videos all day on Friday, I think it was.
Ohhh, I didn't know what that was. I took it to be a literal international army of freaks and I thought, Well, hell, I'm already in one. Damn! A Beefheart tribute would have been - well, rare.

Etherea

Registered Member
Hi! I checked it out and the Beefheart videos are still on there if you want to see them. It was Sunday by the way.