• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Captain and Ilus....

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Retard McSpackerPants!

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
well..seems like it wasn't enough.

Members like Impact should be punished for not being informed about such an important, international matter, that changed the world, [including this forum] enlightening us about a country called Estonia.

she's from Estonia, people. you need to get it right! she needs to mention it other 888 times so that you all know it and not confuse it with Russia.

YOU RETARDS!
What do you know? You eat kar.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Precisely. Eating kar has taught me a lot.
I was touching my kar at the moment Ilus wrote "I'm from Estonia" and that's why I never forget such details.
I have been staring at your avatar, as it bothers me that there is no nose.

zomg you don't have a nose!

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Kar and all aside, how can you not know about the magical land of Estonia, with its fairy dust, rainbows, waterfalls of candy and unicorns? You foolish fools.

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
I have been staring at your avatar, as it bothers me that there is no nose.

zomg you don't have a nose!
:lol:
i gave too much contrast and brightness to that picture and it was edited 1 year ago and I can't undo it. :(

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
Oh great. Here comes stupid goat insisting that every place he's ever heard of is in California.