• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Captain and Ilus....

konboye

Registered Member

Look i can edit photos too.
and this was done with a free online image editor.
Imagine if i had Photoshop or even MS Paint :-o
Yo Jeru, stop editing photos of the gilr on this forum, Lord knows what you have been doing with them while you edit them. Or what other editing you have done with them.

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Anybody notice that the pic of Ilus slightly resembles the pic of Alisa?

could it be that our very own beloved Oooooh Snap! is part Estonian?!?!?!!
I hadn't noticed that but you're right. She needs to start posting more about Estonia and stuff.

Kibi

Babeasaurus Sex
This thread made my face lol....before it melted....

Jeru

Registered Member
Yo Jeru, stop editing photos of the gilr on this forum, Lord knows what you have been doing with them while you edit them. Or what other editing you have done with them.
Your just mad because i wouldn't share them with you ;)

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
Why would you assume that Jeru does something with those photos while editing them?

You do the same? ;)

I'm sure everyone talks from their own experience...

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
Someone should tell L in the P and Alt that they were in love with a dude.

Also, Elly was a straight up savage in this thread. <3