• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can't View Old Threads

Impact

V.I.P.
So, for the past couple days, i've been having trouble viewing old threads. When I try to open anything that is over a year old, all I get is a blank page, no matter how many times I refresh. I know Storm mentioned he had the same problem too, so it's not just me.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I had this same problem the other night. I haven't tried to open any older threads since then, but if you are still having trouble with it, then I'm sure I am, too.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Likewise here, I wanted to find some old threads for someone, and they wouldn't load. just a blank page.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I noticed this for the first time yesterday. Sometimes when I'm bored I like to read old threads but GF won't allow me to do that now. :(

Dabs

Registered Member
Good! Because I have been trying for the past couple of days too, and I kept getting a blank page. But I thought it was just on my end so I didn't say anything. Now that I see it is happening to others, I'm saying something! :)

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Same here - just old inactive threads. I wish they'd do that only if you want to reply and necro it but not when you're just trying to read it. :lol: