• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can't touch this!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
I'd like to see you top this smiley, because I don't think you can, man.

Zombie!

D'oh, wrong one.

Zombie!

Tucker

Lion Rampant
Looks more like a person from England on a saturday night :shake:
Ahaha! I have seen this with these here eyes. I was leaning on a outdoor hotel wall in Leeds one time grabbing a smoke when a young blonde I'd never seen before staggered pissed to the gills out of an arriving cab, zig-zagged up to me and slurred, "I know wush yerrr thinkin'. You don' thing I do, but I doooo." Thankfully, that was the extent of her gin-soaked message and she lurched inside and toward the lifts. (Nice, short word, 'lifts'. Good call, Brits. :thumbsup:)

I looked up and down the street and realized that they were everywhere, shuffling and moaning for fags. And here I am without a shotgun to my name, right? That's when it hit me why the UK has such strict gun laws: they must have a zombie government! I retreated into the safety of the Radisson's lobby for some Bailey's and a vaguely baseball-esque game on the telly called, I believe, grasshopper.
------
Pardon me?
Oh, I mean no. Bad Bjarki. :shifteyes:

Last edited: