• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Cant see Avatars of new members

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
I thought every new members that joined just didn't have an avatar set up, but after realizing everyone commenting on Tonn Beatles Avatar I realized that for some reason I cant see any of the new member's avatar. It's not a big concern of mine I'm just wondering if it's a normal problem and is it fixable??

Iris

rainbow 11!
Yeah, I can't see his avatar either.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I remember a few times in the past where I've made a passing comment about a noob's av in their intro thread and one of you guys has quoted it saying you can't see. I didn't realise it happened with everyone though, looks like it's only mods who can see at first.

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
It might be a mod thing. :dunno:

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Gotcha. Thanks for the answer Brix. Much appreciated

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
Avatars from moderated (new) members only show up for staff. Once they have 10 posts everybody will see their avatar though.
Oooh, I didn't know that. I think it's good because I've seen shocking noob spammer avatars before. :lol: Minimises the moral damage to gen pop.