• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

PC Games Can't remember the name of a game...plz help

wesil90

I used to play this game where you went around and collected things, killed monsters, and leveled up...like a lot of games. All I really remember is that it had the word shadow in the name of the game and you had a dog to fight with you that could also level up.
It is not a new game. But it had pretty good graphics.

Great_Bain

I used to play this game where you went around and collected things, killed monsters, and leveled up...like a lot of games. All I really remember is that it had the word shadow in the name of the game and you had a dog to fight with you that could also level up.
It is not a new game. But it had pretty good graphics.
Hey man i dont really know but the only games i can think of with shadow in them are Shadow hearts, shadow of colossus, shadow the hedgehog and Shadow hearts convenant but ill try to look up in places like game faqs and g4 ill check with ya later

AlphaGammaX

I think there was one game called "Shadow Gauntlet". There was also an expansion, I am not sure of this so please tell me if I was right. It's for PC so if the game you're looking for is on anything else don't even bother. I am not completely sure of this :confused: so no criticism please.

TaskForceTiny

Use A Search Engine!!!

Although it is always good to get advice off a game forum, why not try the old fashion way? It's quicker :-o

Go to a search engine, like yahoo or google, then type in the keywords 'shadow', 'pc' and 'game'. :rolleyes:

It would be quicker to have a look through twenty pages of search engine results, than to wait several months for a response. And besides, if the game you mention did in fact exist - information about it will be on the net somewhere...

If you have found it, can you drop a reply here - it would be interesting to hear how you went. ;)

EOD_Assassin

Oh man i know exactly what your talking about. I'll have to go over to my friends house and check because i think he has it.

scorche

The name of the game is shadow hearts: covenant, i knoe this because i have got it and it is amazing, if u need any help just ask k?