• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Help Cannot access my profile?

Pinecampple

Registered Member
I signed up to GF recently and have gotten started on postings and such. Changed my avatar, made a signature, fun stuff like that. But I went to go view my actual "Profile" to see if I could change anything about that (just tinkering around, seeing what I could do) and was met with an error message of sorts?
It tells me that I cannot "Access" the page? Which is my profile? And that I may not have the permission to do so. The only reason, of the three given, that would make sense is "..or your account has not been activated yet" which is has, right? Or. I mean. I wouldn't be able to post in the first place?
I;m probably just missing something. But in case I'm not. What's going on?

Xaos

V.I.P.
I signed up to GF recently and have gotten started on postings and such. Changed my avatar, made a signature, fun stuff like that. But I went to go view my actual "Profile" to see if I could change anything about that (just tinkering around, seeing what I could do) and was met with an error message of sorts?
It tells me that I cannot "Access" the page? Which is my profile? And that I may not have the permission to do so. The only reason, of the three given, that would make sense is "..or your account has not been activated yet" which is has, right? Or. I mean. I wouldn't be able to post in the first place?
I;m probably just missing something. But in case I'm not. What's going on?
Haha, this is a simple bug, have you tried logout and login again?

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
There have been issues with the new vBulletin platform. One was the flag symbol for members locations so this is probaly just another vBulletin programming issue. Just report the issue and somebody will fix it.
Welcome to the forum btw. :)

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Dave or Mirage will have to look at this when they come on.

dDave

V.I.P.
Your profile has information on it. Unless I'm just looking in the wrong spot and you're referring to something else.

I tweaked something slightly on your account. No idea if it will help (definitely won't hurt :)).

See if you can edit now. We've seen errors with profiles before but I don't recall seeing this one.

Pinecampple

Registered Member
Your profile has information on it. Unless I'm just looking in the wrong spot and you're referring to something else.

I tweaked something slightly on your account. No idea if it will help (definitely won't hurt :)).

See if you can edit now. We've seen errors with profiles before but I don't recall seeing this one.
No I still get the same vBulletin Message telling me I just can't access it for some reason.