• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

canned air

papatooth

hola

does anybody know the temp of canned air when its turned upside down and the liquid stuff come out of it?

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hmm. Interesting question. I tried finding the answer on Google but had no luck.

Why do you need to know? What are you planning on spraying the air on?

Mr_Snipes

Registered Member
Google is probably not going to have it. I found some information about canned air (gas duster) for use in cleaning off electronics.

wikipedia said:
Gas duster (also referred to as canned air) is a product consisting of liquified difluoroethane, trifluoroethane, or tetrafluoroethane in a spray can, with a long nozzle that enables the user to direct a precisely focused blast of gas. Gas dusters do not use compressed air, but other inert gases that are much easier to compress into a liquid state.
The listed liquids are all more than -100 degrees C when in their liquid form and become a gas at temperatures ranging from -20 degrees C to -45 degrees C.

Last edited: