• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Canibal

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
There was this guy who murdered this little 10 year old girl. He was going to eat her. He had a meat tenderiser ready when the police bashed through the door. Has anyone else heard about this?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No, but he is a cannibal, there are two N's. Some people actually do eat other people, though normally not in Western Civilization.

just edit the titles next time -_-

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
I think thats sickening. Imaging going over a friends house and they serve human heart with a side of liver?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well most the practicing cannibals are in tribes in the Pacific, and in remote regions of South America, etc.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
I wonder if we taste like chicken to them . . .

I guess that's the downside of being curious, all the awkward stares you get from asking questions like that.

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
No i do believe it tastes like salty ppork

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I wouldn't really want to know, but yes, I have heard the story on TV. pretty messed up how people would actually think of eating other people in a society like this.

you know, if someone gave me a plate of meat and didn't tell me it was human flesh, I'd probbably eat it anyway. 0_o

L

lilbballfrk

thats just sick. it grosses me out :-\ ugh, great. this topic just made me queezy

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
oxyMORON said:
I wouldn't really want to know, but yes, I have heard the story on TV. pretty messed up how people would actually think of eating other people in a society like this.

you know, if someone gave me a plate of meat and didn't tell me it was human flesh, I'd probbably eat it anyway. 0_o
dude stfu thats gross

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
well, it might be true since I've never smelled or seen human flesh on a plate before. I"m just saying......