Canibal

Discussion in 'The Bathroom Wall' started by moose, Apr 17, 2006.

1. moose

moose O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!

There was this guy who murdered this little 10 year old girl. He was going to eat her. He had a meat tenderiser ready when the police bashed through the door. Has anyone else heard about this?

2. No, but he is a cannibal, there are two N's. Some people actually do eat other people, though normally not in Western Civilization.

just edit the titles next time -_-

3. moose

I think thats sickening. Imaging going over a friends house and they serve human heart with a side of liver?

4. Well most the practicing cannibals are in tribes in the Pacific, and in remote regions of South America, etc.

5. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I wonder if we taste like chicken to them . . .

I guess that's the downside of being curious, all the awkward stares you get from asking questions like that.

6. moose

No i do believe it tastes like salty ppork

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I wouldn't really want to know, but yes, I have heard the story on TV. pretty messed up how people would actually think of eating other people in a society like this.

you know, if someone gave me a plate of meat and didn't tell me it was human flesh, I'd probbably eat it anyway. 0_o

8. lilbballfrk

lilbballfrk Guest

thats just sick. it grosses me out :-\ ugh, great. this topic just made me queezy

9. moose

dude stfu thats gross

10. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

well, it might be true since I've never smelled or seen human flesh on a plate before. I"m just saying......