Canibal

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
There was this guy who murdered this little 10 year old girl. He was going to eat her. He had a meat tenderiser ready when the police bashed through the door. Has anyone else heard about this?

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

No, but he is a cannibal, there are two N's. Some people actually do eat other people, though normally not in Western Civilization.

just edit the titles next time -_-

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

Well most the practicing cannibals are in tribes in the Pacific, and in remote regions of South America, etc.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I wonder if we taste like chicken to them . . .

I guess that's the downside of being curious, all the awkward stares you get from asking questions like that.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I wouldn't really want to know, but yes, I have heard the story on TV. pretty messed up how people would actually think of eating other people in a society like this.

you know, if someone gave me a plate of meat and didn't tell me it was human flesh, I'd probbably eat it anyway. 0_o

moose

O N03Z!!! 4 /V0Z!!!
oxyMORON said:
I wouldn't really want to know, but yes, I have heard the story on TV. pretty messed up how people would actually think of eating other people in a society like this.

you know, if someone gave me a plate of meat and didn't tell me it was human flesh, I'd probbably eat it anyway. 0_o
dude stfu thats gross