Canada have no medals

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is pathetic, it's already day seven and Canada doesn't even have one medal in the Olympics. We finished fourth of couple of times. But you don't get a medal for being fourth place, so in my opinion it doesn't mean jack squat.

I'm really disapointed in the Canadians performance so far. I didn't expect much from them in the first place, but I expected at least a couple of medals by now.

Hopefully they'll be able to get a few in track and field, and rowing and kayaking, they usually do well in rowing and kayaking. I won't hold me breat for Track and Field though.

This is quite embarassing if you ask me.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
You'd think with all the Farm Boys up in Canada that there would be some great bloodlines for the Weight Lifting events.

its alright... the winter olympics are where its at ;)

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know were better at the Winter Olympics, but I expected at least a few medals by now, I don't even care if it would only be a Bronze. I just find it pathetic that we have none at the moment and it's day seven.

We are a laughing stalk right now, and I hate it. I just wish we could win at least one sooner rather the later.

Sorry troubl3dmind but your post isn't worth replying at.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
awww man I just looked and even Mexico has 1 bronze.... Canada really does need to step it up. I mean heck everyone that can Run, Jump, or Swim from Mexico is already in the States!

I wonder what event they won a Bronze in.....
------
hahaha they won it in 10m synchronized diving... lmao wtf I didnt even know that was an event.

I'd imagine Mexico having a good fencing team... I mean come on! They invented the Tijuana Necktie!

Last edited:

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
For a country of 30 million who has a lot of athletes training in the United States, I think it's shocking they haven't won at least one medal yet.

Atreyu

#2 New Zealander
I know were better at the Winter Olympics, but I expected at least a few medals by now, I don't even care if it would only be a Bronze. I just find it pathetic that we have none at the moment and it's day seven.

We are a laughing stalk right now, and I hate it. I just wish we could win at least one sooner rather the later.

Sorry troubl3dmind but your post isn't worth replying at.
Not to make you fell worse or anything, but isn't it laughing stock? Heh.:p

If it makes you feel better NZ hasn't won any yet either:lol:

*hugs Canada*

Don't worry, there are still more events coming up, and I wish you the best of luck in those! You still have more chances. =)