• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Canada Freedom Convoy

Spence_aka_MiT

Registered Member
If you don’t understand that Trudeau just became a dictator with the emergency powers act then you don’t understand what a dictator is.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Exactly. It’s disgusting what Trudeau is doing. This is what happens when you have a lazy and stupid electorate and they vote in fascism.

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
I didnt say they were all nazis, i said that nazi and supremist groups attached themselves to the cause and were at the riots. There's a difference.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I didnt say they were all nazis, i said that nazi and supremist groups attached themselves to the cause and were at the riots. There's a difference.
Yet the disgusting fascist that froze peoples money, arrested people for peacefully protesting, and beats people gets a free pass. He’s assumed more power, and some guy carrying a flag is a Nazi, and it somehow demeans everyone protesting.

This is what happens when people don’t read and can’t think.

Last edited:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
Thats blowing it out of proportion. The protesters made it clear they werent going to leave unless trudeau stepped down. They got their mandate freedom and then they overstayed their welcome. You cant just disrupt an entire city and disrupt the trade routes of two countries, with that intent publicized and have it not be considered a coup at that point. I dont even care one way or another. Nothing fucking matters anymore. Just glad the pandemics dying. All this fucking strife can die down a bit. Until people find some new thing to bitch about

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
Is it? Beating people for peacefully protesting is out of proportion? Freezing bank accounts is out of proportion? Had Trump frozen the bank accounts of BLM and Antifa members and had police beat the peaceful protesters, you and others would be crying about him being a tyrant, a dictator, a fascist. But because it’s Trudeau and you disagree with the protesters, you’re ok with it.

Epstein raped and sold children, and he didn’t lose access to banks. Peaceful protesters and the My pillow guy did. That’s what’s disgusting.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
And by “bitching about” you mean like January 6? Like the false narrative that police are going around killing innocent minorities? Like that kind of bitching?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
*shrug. None of it matters, earth doesnt have much of a future so i dont care about any of it anymore. People are gonna do what people wanna do and thats that. Also I dont think I made any comments about trudeau. I never stated my own opinion about him at all lol. I disagree with the protests AND I think trudeaus a criminal. But I think all politicians are criminal so thats probably not saying much lmao.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
People have been saying that for centuries, even for millenniums. Yet it’s still here and so are we.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
And, well, you DID say what I said was blowing it out of proportion, so in a way you did opine about Trudeau.