• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Canada Day

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Obviously this is for the Canadians on the forums. Are you guys planning anything for Canada Weekend and Canada Day itself?

I'm leaving to go to my buddies cottage tonight. I've been to his cottage a few times and it's always a blast. I'll be cliff jumping for the second time too, which I'm excited but nervous at the same time. Also, my friends sister just bought a new Sea-Doo so I might go on that with her too, never been on one before. Also, there's going to be lots of drinking :D

How about the other crazy canucks here at GF?

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
They usually block off a whole block on osbourne street here in Winnipeg. Kind of like a large block party. There are bars all along the way and you can just go party it up. There's fire works in the evening at a couple of the parks in Winnipeg as well, so I'll prolly go check those out too.

Dekzper

Registered Member
Well, it's after midnight so Happy Canada Day guyz! :D I hope you all have an awesome time! I know I will on the 4th! :lol: