• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can you undo a Blackberry upgrade?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
My BB told me I had to upgrade the software so I did, and now all my pictures are gone. The setup is different, my icons are in different places and I don't like it, I want my old BB setup back. Is there anything that can be done?

I tried plugging my phone into my computer to look for the pics but my computer kept telling me to insert a disk into the removable drive. I didn't install the BB software that came with my phone because my computer doesn't have a CD drive.

Impact

V.I.P.
I'm not sure, but you should be able to download the BB software to your comp from the BB website. I never downloaded mine either, but it still lets me use it on my comp. Can you ignore it and try clicking whatever drive you plugged the BB into?

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
yeah, when I click that drive it tells me to insert a disk. i'll try downloading the software. ugh. I hate change!
------
OK so my pictures are there somewhere, I found them when I went to set my wallpaper. The old ring tones however are gone.

Last edited: