Can you sleep in....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Alright I'll give you three different options, and you tell me if your able to sleep in those opions, obviously if you never riden in one of them, then you wont be able to answer. So here we go.

Plane:
    Train:
    Car:
    Bus:

Here are my answers:

Plane: No
    Train: Yes
    Car: No
    Bus: No

The only thing is if I'm really, really tired, then I can sleep in all of them, but not for a long period of time.

2. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

No to all. The only time I can fall asleep is when I'm in a bed, or at home.

3. thebluesamurai

thebluesamurai Registered Member

No to all of them.

You want to see me try and sleep on the move, I get really REALLY cranky.
    I once punched a guy next to me on the train when I tried to sleep. I didn't mean it and felt really bad about it;)

4. silver_lining

silver_lining Registered Member

It depends how tired I am, I usually find I can't sleep on a plane on the way there but I can on the way back.

I can usually sleep in a car no matter what, as for the train I wouldn't like to try!

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Yes.
    No.
    Yes.
    NO! I'll force myself to keep awake. I wouldn't want to sleep on a bus - especially around here. I'll get raped, stabbed and have my wallet stolen before I even get up. :\

While I enjoy my comfortable bed, I can make due and sleep in either a plane or car. When need be, or even when I just want to nap. ;)

Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  6. DMAC

DMAC Registered Member

Plane: Yes
    Train: Never Been On One
    Car: Oh Yeah
    Bus: Never been on one going a long enough distance.

7. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Yes for all. I've slept in all those. I regretted sleeping on the plane because I miss the meal periods sometimes but whenever I travel, I almost always don't sleep at all in the last days to take full advantage of my stay, thinking I'll just sleep on my way back.

8. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I can't really sleep in any of them unless I'm really tired.

When I was in France we took the TGV (high-speed train) from Paris to Marseilles right after flying from Chicago to Paris. I passed out right away and slept the entire ride. I think it was about 4 hours.

I'm taking a 10 hour bus ride to Memphis tonight so hopefully I'll be able to sleep most of the way.

9. AnitaKnapp

AnitaKnapp It's not me, it's you. V.I.P. Lifetime

I can sleep on all of them. I'm a very heavy sleep and I'm always needing a nap.

Blueyes likes this.
  10. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

Yes to all. Probably because I stay up all night.