• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can you sell Cyber Sex dates on ebay? *lmaorotf*

lilys_things

Registered Member
I just found a seller on ebay that is selling this ad..
Can they do this? *LMAO*

Ripley in RED...

Wanna see me everyday for 1 week. Thats what you will be getting. 1 pose of me everyday for a total of 7 days. Now thats something to log on for. You may suggest any pose but final say will be up to RIPLEY. I promise you will not be disappointed. If the bids get above $$50.00 I will add instant messaging for 15 minutes daily for the total of one week. To talk about whatever you wish.. Cyber's welcome

Nanner

Registered Member
Ahhhhh I don't think so? :lol: Check if it got pulled. Can you link it on here somewhere? So what does "Ripley" look like?

psssttttt did you bid? ;)

lilys_things

Registered Member
Nanner said:
Ahhhhh I don't think so? :lol: Check if it got pulled. Can you link it on here somewhere? So what does "Ripley" look like?

psssttttt did you bid? ;)
err.. No comment on what she looks like. All women are beautiful in one way or another.
She is the one that had a mystery auction with lot's of $100.00 bills. All three auctions had pictures of $100.00 bills.. All the serial numbers were all the same... *hmmm* So.. when ya wanna scam someone .. "don't use the same $100.00 bills on all your auctions" *lmao* I am not good at this mystery stuff at all!! I am gonna stick with my antiques. I don't have any money to add to any mystery auctions.. I give my stuff away as it is. I don't make much.. but atleast I am honest..
You know..?
I am happy just to get my bills payed every month.. a lil over is nice..
Pretty soon.. I won't be selling on ebay for awhile. I am going to go travel..
Maybe I can advertise on my big white cargo van? ~laughing~~ Me and my dog named Woo are going to set out for a summer adventure..anybody wanna go wiff us? Who likes to go camping and fishing? ~lol~ I do.. :)

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
to each his/her own. Take what "skills" you have and sell them I say. No big thang.