• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can You Read This!!!!!!!

wolvergambit

Registered Member
This is fun and pretty amazing!!

I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch taem at
Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be
in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed
it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey
lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Such a cdonition is
arppoiately cllaed Typoglycemia :)))))

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahahahah its to early for this stuff...but I was able to read it...lol

BTW wolver....what happened that your auction got pulled, but that other lady is still up....I turned her in yesterday.......I don't get it...Guess I am not important enough to listen too........

Last edited:

wolvergambit

Registered Member
TGirl said:
hahahahahahah its to early for this stuff...but I was able to read it...lol

BTW wolver....what happened that your auction got pulled, but that other lady is still up....I turned her in yesterday.......I don't get it...Guess I am not important enough to listen too........
They said it was cancelled for 2 reasons.
1. Misleading title ( didn't say what was being sold)
2. Inappropriate links( don't know what they were because I didn't have any links in my auction

I have emailed them back many times to clarify but of course NO REPLY!!

What a surprise!! So quick to kill an auction and so slow to explain why.

I guess Ebay likes her BUSH better than mine!

TGirl

Registered Member
Well makes no sence.........she worded hers just like you did...I mean it is ALMOST exactly the same!!

redchinsu

Registered Member
This was easy, once I got the first sentence correct.
"I couldn't believe that I could actually understand what I was reading"
and then everything else fell into place.

That was good for my brain. It actually woke me up.
Thanks

TGirl

Registered Member
hahahahaha I still say it was to early....lol

fairyquadmother

Registered Member
I've seen that one before, and they say, that we actually recognize the shape of the word moreso that the word itself.

Odd.

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
fairyquadmother said:
I've seen that one before, and they say, that we actually recognize the shape of the word moreso that the word itself.

Odd.
Yup, it's known as the "bouma shape", most kids learn to use the word shape model to recognize specific letters. I'm sure most of us with elementary aged children understand this basic concept; cognitive psychology at it's best!

And that's it for todays lesson kiddos! Psych 101 will resume tomorrow morning at 9:00am! :)

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
angelspeak said:
Yup, it's known as the "bouma shape", most kids learn to use the word shape model to recognize specific letters. I'm sure most of us with elementary aged children understand this basic concept; cognitive psychology at it's best!

And that's it for todays lesson kiddos! Psych 101 will resume tomorrow morning at 9:00am! :)

Yup, it's known as the "bouma shape", msot kdis lrean to use the wrod sahpe medol to regcnozie sipfecic lrtetes. I'm srue msot of us wtih enlremetay aegd cdlhiren udnnaerstd tihs bsaic cpeonct; cvogtniie psoyclohgy at it's bset!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mirage Reading 5
Konshentz Reading 9
Konshentz Baseball 6
Mirage Bathroom Wall 2
Millz NFL 14