Can you imitate accents?

agphoenix

Everything goes.
Not 21 but I certainly can do them well enough. It's easier for people who have been in a huge mixture of cultures and such. I bet you those people can manage it a lot better.
Off the top of my head, I think I can do about 14.
Off the top of my head, only about 6 of them will be good!

Chaos

Epic Gamer
V.I.P.
I can do an Australian one. It's not the best, but it's alright. I used to be able to do a Scottish one, but alas, no more. Same for Russian, though I haven't tried that recently.

I actually have no accent at all.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I've got an an english one tight. Much better than most. Also, I can do the Arnold accent, but other than that, I don't have much (probably because I haven't tried).

Talent.. or undiagnosed severe schizophrenia? I'm willing to bet that the person she yelled at towards the end didn't exist.

That's fantastic though. Some of those were especially good. I don't quite have her touch for tongues but I can do a few impressions. Irish, Indian, Australian, American, various English, French.. possibly more. How many I'm actually good at is debatable though (I'm thinking minus one).

Did anyone catch her name by the way? Emily something..?

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I've got an an english one tight. Much better than most. Also, I can do the Arnold accent, but other than that, I don't have much (probably because I haven't tried).
It's either steryotypical or cockney! XD

She can't do a Yorkshire accent so i'm not that impressed.

AeonFlux

I am the edge!
I have fun with my friends attempting to imitate accents, but the only one I really have down is the Southern Belle (the guys love that one). My Irish accent isn't too bad, but really I just sound like an American attempting to do an Irish accent.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
That's pretty impressive. I can't imitate any accents nearly as well as she can. She has really nice teeth too.