Can you go away now?

m0mmajay1129

Registered Member
Just a random questions...
Does anyone live with, or has once lived with a roommate that they absolutely can not stand because of how annoying they are?

Here's my story, he's a good guy, always pays his rent on time but he is completely and utterly annoying. He never stops asking stupid questions and he's starting to get real controlling with my son. I'm not one to be rude i mean he lives here too, but seriously when it comes to my son he really starts to piss me off. My son is two, he whines, every parents, grandparent, aunt, uncle knows how much a two year old whines, he grabs my son and holds him down and makes him cry more. All the while he can't breathe, he's screaming his head off and he just holds him there.

Sorry, just a bit agitated today...

The 'annoying' part aside, you should not be letting him do that to your son. :shake:
You should tell him to stop! He shouldn't even be touching him if you don't want him to, let alone holding him down so he can't breathe!!

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
He is your son, for all this abuse your kid is getting, you need to tell him to fuck off and find a new place to live.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'd kick this guy out. You should have done it as soon as he started to interfere like that. It's none of his concern and he doesn't have the right to tell your child what to do.
Don't even give him a warning - tell him to pack up his shit and ship off.

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
yeah theres no excuse for that BS, I'd kick his ass in the gutter and just find another person to pick up his end of the rent. Right about now there are more than enough people in need of a roof over their heads.

~~~~~

to answer the OP, yes, I've most definitely been stuck around people who have annoyed the ever loving shit out of me. Because I'm normally a non-confrontational person I've always just taken it upon myself to subtract Me from the problem. This way I dont have to deal with the Annoying drama or whatever thats being dealt and I'm happier without having burned any bridges or pissed anyone off unnecessarily.

Does anyone live with, or has once lived with a roommate that they absolutely can not stand because of how annoying they are?
Ahahahahaha, you describe my situation perfectly. I can not, and I repeat, and can not freaking stand one of my room mates. He's a complete douche. From top to bottom, I can safely say that my day gets worse everytime I see him. In fact I'm cleaning up the entire apartment, because well it's been his month to clean, has he? Of course not. Has he paid rent, of course not. Does he do anything but bitch and take up space. Of course not. Let's not forget the fact that we can't kick him out of the apartment because his name is on the lease. Yes I love my life!

Saw this and thought I'd rant, because frankly I'm so pissed at him right now it's not funny. Oh look his cat just took a crap on the floor, hooray. time to go and clean some more. Sorry to hear about your situation.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
No because I never had roommates except my family when I was living with my parents/grandparents. When I moved out, I was alone in my studio. And now I live with my own family.

Here's my story, he's a good guy, always pays his rent on time but he is completely and utterly annoying. He never stops asking stupid questions and he's starting to get real controlling with my son. I'm not one to be rude i mean he lives here too, but seriously when it comes to my son he really starts to piss me off. My son is two, he whines, every parents, grandparent, aunt, uncle knows how much a two year old whines, he grabs my son and holds him down and makes him cry more. All the while he can't breathe, he's screaming his head off and he just holds him there.
:eyebrow: If my husband did that I'd be way pissed. And this dude is not even your family, no authority over your child, and you let him do this?

m0mmajay1129

Registered Member
Well since then I haven't let me son go around him at all and what hurts me is that my son adores him. The good news is he should be leaving soon and I don't have to worry. But I just don't understand why he thinks that he can control a whining kid by restraining them. I think i described something a bit wrong, so lets just clarify, he was not hitting him or sitting on him. He was sitting on the couch with him in his arms holding him. The only reason my son couldn't breathe was because he was crying. But anyway, I completely agree with everyone. The last thing I want is my son to feel unsafe and scared in HIS home.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Yeah, I've had this problem, but thankfully in was in the past. When I first moved out of home, I rented a house and had 3 other people staying, a couple and another guy. There was nothing wrong with the 2 guys, they did there bit, paid the rent etc. But the girl was just so lazy it drove me crazy. She didn't work (her boyfriend paid the rent) and she didn't do anything around the house to help...No cleaning, cooking, anything. The rest of us all worked full time at atleast one job, and she just sat on her lazy ass all day watching T.V. Eventually I told her how it was and booted her out, but in the few months she was there she really managed to get under my skin.