can you get a girl to stop smoking?

KidPoker23

Registered Member
so i met this girl, and shes really cool into things i am and really crazy

olus shes amazing as in she likes to watch sports etc

but i dont drink nor smoke, and she buys, sells, and smokes cigs, and weed, but she doesnt show like she does, and i obv cant get her to quit, but man, can i give up on that

Last edited:

Aella

Registered Member
so i met this girl, and shes really cool into things i am and really crazy

plus shes horny as hell, and is bi, which means premium 3 somes at any time with her hot friend.

but i dont drink nor smoke, and she buys, sells, and smokes cigs, and weed, but she doesnt show like she does, and i obv cant get her to quit, but man, can i give up on that

i mean 3 somes with her hot girl friend.......dshjfldhsfhajhfs:confused::confused::confused:
Just because she is bi doesn't mean automatic 3somes.... has she promised this? and it sounds like thats all you are interested in so as long as she doesn't light up during and saves it until after whats the problem?:rolleyes:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
No offense dude, but it sounds like you care a whole lot more about the threesomes than the girl herself.

KidPoker23

Registered Member
i knew it would come off like that, we've been dating about 4 months now, and havent had really a special time together, i just care a whole lot about her, and wouldnt want to lose where im at right now the fun we have, i was just saying thats the perks, she loves sports, loves to watch them, loves to be outside, its just her

Last edited:

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Well, I only bring it up because this threesome thing was mentioned several times and smoking only once. It's her decision to smoke (whatever it is she's smoking, both cigarettes and weed are dangerous) so you can only go so far as to ask her to try and stop. But if she doesn't want to, I wouldn't push it.

KidPoker23

Registered Member
yeah, my original post, was stupid

i havent pushed it, im more scared shell get caught dealing it, and mess up her life

TimmehD

Registered Member
yeah, my original post, was stupid

i havent pushed it, im more scared shell get caught dealing it, and mess up her life
How much is she moving? Police generally don't bother with minor pot dealers, however, once you start shoveling out ounces like hotcakes you're going to be put on a watch list eventually. Also, I wouldn't ever be with a woman who smokes just for the fact, that, well, you know. Also, it looks as if you're getting too involved a little too quickly. 4 months and you already "Wouldn't want to lose her over anything"? Eh, slow down, I'd say.

KidPoker23

Registered Member
argh everytime i post something it comes out wrong

im not saying if we broke up my life would be ruined and id cry im just saying as of now, im just happy where im at, she doesnt expect too much and we just have fun, thats all i meant by that

TimmehD

Registered Member
argh everytime i post something it comes out wrong

im not saying if we broke up my life would be ruined and id cry im just saying as of now, im just happy where im at, she doesnt expect too much and we just have fun, thats all i meant by that
Alright, alright. I blame myself for making such a rash conclusion. However, you have to understand I deal with a lot of kids who say "I would die if she broke up with me, we're gonna' be together forever!", and I tend to be stuck in the mindset required to deal with those people. In your situation I'd say honesty is the best policy, just tell her how you feel about what she's doing and if she respects you then she'll consider a compromise. Also, as one who buys a lot and sells a little, marijuana isn't something that the police raid your house for, I wouldn't take it so seriously.

KidPoker23

Registered Member
yeah I have friends like that myself, and its even just a couple weeks

Im just saying, no the sex isnt everything not even close, just shes a chill girl and i like hanging out with, im just out to have fun right now, so im just going to be honest as you said, she did say shed work on quitting for me, but who knows if she meant it