Can you eat one whole pizza?

Discussion in 'Food & Beverage' started by ysabel, Oct 31, 2008.

1. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I just did. That's normal, right? :shifteyes:

Blueyes likes this.

2. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

Heck ya that's normal lol I've done it. Granted not one of the extra larges and I don't even think a large but I can down a medium.

3. Easily-Amused

Easily-Amused http://easily-amused.com/

tottaly normal. I've never been able to, but almost everyone else I know can. I just get sick of the taste after 2-3 slices and go eat something else.

ysabel likes this.
  4. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Yeah, especially if the pizza is on the smaller side.

5. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Depends on the size, but yes, I believe I can. Just not in the morning, though, I'm never hungry in the morning. ;)

ysabel likes this.
  6. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

Ok good. I had it for lunch. My kids were supposed to share it with me but they had to go out suddenly. So I had the pizza for myself. It says on the box "good for 2-3" persons. So that's not big, is it? :lol:

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008
  7. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I really wonder what size of persons they had in mind when doing those lol

8. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

My personal record is two medium pizzas.

Also, I don't know about your country, but around here, I have a general rule of thumb that if it says it makes 4 servings, it will generally feed 2 people in my family.

And in case you're wondering, I'm about 5'8", and 165 lbs, so I'm not a particularly big guy.

9. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I can't find the size, but they say it weighs 330 grams. It's thin crust too. Looks like this:

[​IMG]

10. viLky

viLky ykLiv

2-3 people for THAT!? Maybe for gnomes, but not human folk. When I get pizzas like those, I'll have one by myself and that fills me up. Heck, sometimes I might even snack that after just to fill me up a tad more.

Last edited: Oct 31, 2008