• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Can you cook?

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Melt the cheese down. Lots of butter, milk and flour. Spice it up, add a little garlic. Cook the macaroni. Mix the two into a baking dish. Crush up a bag of salt and vinegar chips and coat the top. Bake until the top is brown and crunchy, then serve.
I must be getting hungry because I'm not crazy about mac and cheese but that sounds good.

ATARIGUY

Beermister
I worked in the kitchen of a restaurant for 18 years so yes I can cook and my favorite dishes to make are...….
Chicken Piccata, Chicken Marsala, Scrod Francie. . . . . . .

Impaired

Registered Member
Tonight: Pico de gallo, guacamole, vegetarian, beef and shrimp tacos. There is lettuce, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, black beans and a variety of salsas and hot sauces.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Tonight: Pico de gallo, guacamole, vegetarian, beef and shrimp tacos. There is lettuce, red onion, green onion, tomatoes, cheddar cheese, black beans and a variety of salsas and hot sauces.
Wish I could come to your house to eat. That sounds good.

Impaired

Registered Member
Wish I could come to your house to eat. That sounds good.
They were delicious. If you ever come to Philadelphia, stop in!