Can You Be Too Old To Trick-Or-Treat?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fresh

Aw, Here It Goes!
Can You Be Too Old To Trick-Or-Treat? Just wondering some say its for kids others say anyone can do it. What do you think.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I think it's lame to trick-or-treat if you're older, but dressing up for parties and whatnot, I don't have a problem with.

Perhaps it's just the fact that I'm imagining creepy old guys following groups of children carrying bags of candy.

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
No, you can never be to old. However, there is a point where you can just drive to the store, buy the candy, and spend the rest of the night doing something more interesting.

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
There is a limit because trick or treating is kind of "unprofessional" for lack of a better word. Generally, when people grow older, they become more mature, and they might start viewing trick or treating as childish.

Now I just go trick or treating to be with some friends, not so much for the candy.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I think when you turn 16 maybe 15 your trick or treating days are pretty much done, but I agree with you Merc dressing up and going to Halloween is always fun, Or when you have halloween costume contest is always fun as well, because if your very creative you can have beauty costumes.

W

WhatIsAUserName

I remember last Halloween, there were one pair of parents who dressed up trick-or-treated with their children. I guess that's kind of necessary, to follow your kids around. But to dress up as well? That's pushing it.

I think when you turn 16 maybe 15 your trick or treating days are pretty much done, but I agree with you Merc dressing up and going to Halloween is always fun, Or when you have halloween costume contest is always fun as well, because if your very creative you can have beauty costumes.
We have a similar festivity in the Netherlands. It's called St. Maarten. Kids stop trick or treating when they're 11 or 12.

I don't think you can be too old, but if you're more than like 15, you'd better have a damn good costume. And if you're older, you might as well just have a costume halloween party instead of trick or treating... lots of fun.

D

Ds136

If your like 20 and going trick-or-treating by yourself, then ya thats a bit wrong. If your going with like your child or your younger brother or sister then its fine.

The worse age of trick-or-treaters i think are the 14 - 17 year old crowd. They think its cool and fun to mess with other people or steal other kids candy. Also a lot of them in my area don't even dress up they just walk around with a pillow sack. My rule for the last few years is no costume no candy.

Kyo_Muramasa

Nefarious Kaizoku Capt'n
Eh...I say when ur 13 ur trick or treating days are over because ur gonna have to kill the ppl who look at u funny when u do so when ur older and ur walking with ur little sibling.

Bout 14-17 U can wear costumes and scare the little kids that u know and have alittle fun with them and if a bully is messing with them u can do some messing around with them and not get in that much trouble >>;

18 and over is a time when u should just go to the store and get candy, we all know the door to door candy half of the time SUCKS eck! ><; Halloween parties or just walking around with friends helping little kids get candy is something u should be doing about this age. U really don't want to make a scene with a grown up walking to their door saying trick or treat now do u? lol