Can the Klitschkos be stopped?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Both of them are just dominating the Boxing Heavyweight division, do you think anyone can step in and stop them from domination of the division?

Thoughts?

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Probably not but that doesn't mean I think the Klitschko's are one of the best fighters i've seen. There both good fighters right now and the best, but to me the Heavyweight division is really watered down and as been ever since Mike Tyson fell off the deep end. I dont see any of them getting beat anytime soon...inless there's an outstanding heavyweight coming up the ranks I haven't heard about

wolfheart

Registered Member
At the moment I can not see anyone stopping them, Nikolai Valuev has the size but I dont think he has the skill needed to beat either of the Klitschko's.
David Haye has a good KO record (21 out 23 fights) but he will only be making his first defence of the title he won from Valuev this weekend, I am still on the fence as to him being able to trouble them.

wolfheart

Registered Member
After watching David Haye defend his WBA title last night against John Ruiz I am leaning a little more to his capability of taking on one of the brothers.
He put on a great display in his first defence, dropping Ruiz in the first 25 seconds of the first round and a total of four times before Ruiz's corner threw in the towel.

This was only his fourth fight at heavyweight but his hand speed and power are formidable, after a few more bouts I think he will be ready to take on one of the Klitchkos.